Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning: Plan effectively at both the big-picture strategic visioning level and granular implementation level. Consistently engage board, Samvid Ventures team, and external stakeholders in an appropriate and productive way.
- Program launch and management: Fully own all details of program design, including building the application process, marketing to high-potential universities and students, managing scholar selection, onboarding scholars, and running all ongoing leadership programming and scholar engagement.
- Evaluation and learning: Build and manage an evaluation and learning plan to measure effectiveness and impact across all efforts, and to ensure Samvid Ventures is consistently learning from its own work and from the scholars and communities it serves. Adapt programming over time, if necessary, to align with learnings.
- Relationship building: Regularly engage with a range of stakeholders and partners, including current and prospective scholars, academic institutions, peer organizations, advisors and mentors, and the foundation board to ensure needs are met, curiosities are satisfied, and positive partnerships are maintained both internally and externally.
Who We’re Looking For
- rn t
- 7-10 years of experience; preferably with some time in youth engagement, college access, and/or financial literacy
- Experience scaling a program to multiple geographic locations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- Lived experience similar to the population SYL serves preferred Commitment to and passion for education and financial literacy and an active interest in building a thriving scholar community Ability to balance bold ideas with a humble attitude, always seeking to learn more
- Outstanding listening skills, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work effectively with diverse concepts, individuals, and organizations; ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; possess a strong team spirit while maintaining professional confidence to get things done on your own
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions prior to submitting your application, please feel free to be in touch.