Responsibilities will include:
- Program design and launch: Building on the vision set by the board, collaborate with SV’s leadership team to design and
launch SV’s first social enterprise program. Conduct research to ensure the program design is sound and meets the needs of
social entrepreneurs who are aligned with SV’s vision.
- Program management: Fully own all details of SV’s social enterprise programming, including partner selection process;
driving marketing and communications efforts; planning and helping to execute training and community -building opportunities; and leading all program tracking, evaluation, and improvement efforts.
- Strategic program growth: Under direction of the board, participate in building out SV’s full set of social enterprise
initiatives, which will include innovative approaches to investment, education, and ecosystem development.
- Relationship building: Authentically and meaningfully engage with social entrepreneurs, the communities they serve, and
the SV team and board to ensure needs are met, curiosities are satisfied, and positive partnerships are built and maintained
both internally and externally.
Who We’re Looking For
- 7-10+ years of experience, preferably with some time in program design and management and social enterprise
- Experience launching a program and improving operations and core strategy over time
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- Commitment to and passion for social enterprise, with an interest in earned revenue and technology as promising tools for
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the capacity to think creatively and rapidly come up with new ideas and solutions
- Ability to balance bold ideas with a humble attitude, always seeking to learn more
- Outstanding active listening skills with a keen ability to take action after conversations and meetings
- Ability to work effectively with diverse concepts, individuals, and organizations; ability to engage a wide range of
stakeholders and cultures
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; possess a strong team spirit while maintaining professional confidence to get things done on your own